Helping others get it done
Every office needs that go-to person. Does this describe you?
You're the one your office talks about.
The one with the answers.
The mentor. The one that gets things done ahead of schedule.
The one that doesn't need to work late or bring work home.
Because you got your work done... while at work. What a concept.
Because your free time should belong to you & your family.
Step 1: 15-minute chatYou'll start with a free 15-minute chat with Andy Tabisz (our supreme leader) because every business is that important to us.
Andy will ask about your immediate needs & tell you a bit about how we do things here (but, let's keep those a secret). There might even be time to fix a quick issue if there's something urgent you need.
If you're cool with what you hear, Andy will pair you with one of our awesome consultants. They'll schedule a free 1-hour consult to dive deeper into your needs. If you're not ready for that, no worries. No high-pressure sales here.
Step 2: One-hour consultNext, we'll counsel you with a free 1-hour consultation with
one of our expert consultants (um... is that redundant?).
We expect you'll invite key members of your team, which is why that little icon above this has 3 people on it. Subtle.
Most of the time this is via TeamViewer or Skype. Yes, we almost like making ourselves as efficient as we make our clients. (Did we mention this hour was free?). If we knock your socks off like we expect, then we can get this party started. But, let's just keep it to socks. We don't want this getting weird.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Makes WorkSmart Different?
Everyone’s an expert
- We don't outsource.
- No junior-level programmers.
- Four Microsoft MVPs.
- Three user group leaders.
Weekly Progress Reports
Stay In The Loop
Every week, you're told...
1) What we did this week.
2) Hours spent this week.
3) What we're doing next.
4) Anything we need from you.
Not Just Microsoft
Many Services Including
- App & web development
- Database redesign
- Multi-software integration
- Workflow Efficiency
It's about time
Are you facing any of these
common time wasters?
1) Extra mouse clicks or keystrokes to perform common tasks.Schedule a 15-minute call Whitepaper: How to fix time-wasters
2) Speed issues caused by improper spreadsheet or database design.
3) Not using features of technology you've already paid for.
4) Missing entries, or typos from double entry.
5) Not using historical data in making key decisions.
6) Not exchanging data electronically with customers or vendors.
7) Multiple systems which don't talk to each other.
8) Not planning for needed enhancements.
Give your team the tools
Our results are measurable. Saving one employee 3 hours/week equates to saving 150 hours/year. Even for a $15/hour worker, that's over $2.000. Where could you put those resources? What if you did that for 3 employees? What if you did that for an entire department?
It's time to dust off those projects you've been putting off. It's time to Work Smart.