Our company started as one Microsoft Access developer helping a few small business clients in Michigan. As we grew to understand customer needs, we found ourselves integrating with other Office software, then SQL and third party software.
We also started getting requests from businesses from other states, including vendors or clients of our own customers, via word of mouth. To manage this growth, we now have expert consultants in several states across the U.S. including Arizona, California, Florida, Michigan, Oregon and Washington. And, we plan to expand to four more states in the coming year.
We now support many platforms including…
- Microsoft Access and Access Web Apps
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio
- Microsoft ASP.NET, VB.NET, Visual Studio
- SQL, SQL Azure, SharePoint, SSMS, SSRS, Power BI
- QuickBooks, Alpha Anywhere, PHP, MySQL
Even though we’ve added to our services, we have never lost sight of our focus… helping businesses Work Smarter by working as partners with our clients, brainstorming and offering an innovative, unique perspective. Our focus is on quality and service.
We provide Outstanding databases at Reasonable prices, instead of Reasonable databases at Outstanding prices.
If you want the best services for the price, want your system to be developed right the first time and want to know that your data is in the safe hands of a professional, then you’ve come to the right place. Our systems are uniquely designed to help users accomplish more in less time. We do this by building upon a strong structure and eliminating unnecessary steps.
Our professional service solutions include
Custom database (desktop client) design.
- These are databases that reside on computers or networks
Web-based Access (web client) design.
- There are systems that reside on the web, either in SharePoint or SQL, they can be accessible through any web browser, including iPad and Android. This also allows for your vendor and customer access without compromising your network security.
- With Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and Outlook email & calendar and VBA
- With SQL, Oracle or other data (using ODBC)
- With SharePoint Lists
- Ability to export to QuickBooks or other software
- Migrate from Excel, Alpha, ACT!, FoxPro, FileMaker, dbase and many other software applications
- Data import from any format
- Access upgrades (from Access 2.0, Access 97, Access 2000, Access XP, Access 2003, Access 2007)
- Upsize Access database to SQL
- Split Access database into 2 parts (program and data) for speed & reliability
On-Site or Online Staff Training
- Training on your database
- Basic & Intermediate Access training
- VBA, web database and maintenance training
- We also offer training for Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Outlook
To schedule a free, one-hour appointment to discuss your unique needs, please complete our Free Consultation form.